The inner battle of the seat of entrepreneurship and the brain’s panic button. And how you can win. Sprinkled with tips and tricks on how to use cutting edge neuroscience discoveries to get your ideas across in a memorable way.
Vote it up on slideshare if you enjoyed it? (contest ends Nov 8th)
Update: Thrilled you liked!
Winner for ‘Best in Education’ still TBAnnounced and here are the votes:
20886 views, 131 favs, 13 embeds, 407 likes, 203 shares, 69 twitts.
This presentation, used in a recent New Media Entrepreneurship Workshop for Israeli Startup founders, covers:
- The pros and cons of different equity capital sources (financing by founders, friends and family, angels and Venture Capitals).
- How to create and deliver effective investment raising presentations.
- The big DOs and DON’Ts of investment raising presentations.
This presentation was featured in Slideshare and you can view it in full screen by clicking the view button below.
Here’s a list recommended resources for entrepreneurs looking to get deeper understanding of the subject:
- The Startup Company Bible For Entrepreneurs: The Complete Guide For Building Successful Companies And Raising Venture Capital
- Angel Investing: Matching Startup Funds with Startup Companies — A Guide for Entrepreneurs, Individual Investors, and Venture Capitalists
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Finance & Business: Wealth Creation Techniques for Growing a Business
- The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany
- Deal Terms – The Finer Points of Venture Capital Deal Structures, Valuations, Term Sheets, Stock Options and Getting VC Deals Done (Inside the Minds)