How to Successfully Finance Your Startup in Every Stage of Development
This presentation, used in a recent New Media Entrepreneurship Workshop for Israeli Startup founders, covers:
- The pros and cons of different equity capital sources (financing by founders, friends and family, angels and Venture Capitals).
- How to create and deliver effective investment raising presentations.
- The big DOs and DON’Ts of investment raising presentations.
This presentation was featured in Slideshare and you can view it in full screen by clicking the view button below.
Here’s a list recommended resources for entrepreneurs looking to get deeper understanding of the subject:
- The Startup Company Bible For Entrepreneurs: The Complete Guide For Building Successful Companies And Raising Venture Capital
- Angel Investing: Matching Startup Funds with Startup Companies — A Guide for Entrepreneurs, Individual Investors, and Venture Capitalists
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Finance & Business: Wealth Creation Techniques for Growing a Business
- The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany
- Deal Terms – The Finer Points of Venture Capital Deal Structures, Valuations, Term Sheets, Stock Options and Getting VC Deals Done (Inside the Minds)